You are here: Home / FAQ


Do you have questions about getting a website for your business? Here are some answers to the most common web design questions. Feel free to contact us for any other web design questions you may have.

Take a moment and review our website portfolio. We have a specific design style, and better CMS to manage the website and now we implements new age responsive designs now you can consider us for your project.

No. We have developed sites for clients as far afield as Dubai, UK, Canada and all other Indian states. Once you have a web site you will be dealing with people remotely, as a matter of course. Think of developing your website with us as a practice run for doing business in the future with your own customers.

The cost of a successful Website is determined by: a) the amount of information you wish to include in the site; and b) the complexity of the site. This includes things like interactive features, eg: database, e-commerce, ordering, animation, etc.
Website costs can be broken down into three parts.
Website Construction
Domain Name Registration
Website Hosting

Company check and/or online transfer NEFT are accepted. All projects require a down payment of 60% to start and them the remaining 40% at project launch.

In general the higher the goals, the larger and more complex a site will become, making it more expensive.
However, If you just need a professional internet presence, with general information and contact details, the price may be less than you expect.
If you plan to sell products directly from your site, then you will need to spend more. If your goals for your site outweigh your budget, we can develop a plan that will give you an online presence, save you money in the long term, and ultimately fulfil your online goals. If you need an approximate cost quickly, give us a call or contact us.

The two ongoing costs of a website are: hosting and domain name registration.
Astrasoft Web Design can provide hosting packages depending on your requirements. Our web servers come with a 99.9% uptime guarantee. We can also look after your domain name registrations and renewal for your websites with yearly package or as required.

Information based Web sites, that contain anywhere from 5 to 15 pages, take around 1 to 2 weeks to complete. Online stores or E-commerce sites can take 4 to 6 weeks. We can quite often work to shorter deadlines, depending on our workload at the time. If you need your project completed quickly, don’t hesitate to contact us.

No. Nobody knows your business, your products and your clients the way you do, so preparing the body text is something that you will need to do. We do help with advice on writing web and search engine friendly copy.

You can use a mixture of methods to update your web site:
Use our advanced CMS supplied with every website for routine maintenance of your web site.
Do the simple updates yourself and get us to do the more complicated work.
Call or e-mail us to update your website as needed for this a maintenance cost will be there.

As a rule of thumb, you will need a shopping cart facility or online store if you plan to sell products online. We can advise you if you need a shopping-cart on your site, if you have products to be sold in website and not have plans of online sales then product catalog website is enough.

Absolutely not. If the client is not a good fit, the opportunity is not quoted. Creating a new website is a big endeavor, so the website designer and their client need to have synergies for the project to launch successfully.

Astrasoft Web Design Kerala can point you in the right direction when it comes to promoting your site. We will on-page optimise your site to get it listed under your chosen keywords on the major search engines and directories such as: bing, Google, Yahoo, Excite, Alta Vista, etc. and we run web advertisement agency as well to advertise and promote your website using PPC/CPC/CPA etc.

Can't Find The Answer?

Type the above number: